Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tie Shirts

Since the conception of SewStella, I have always known that I would roll-out something for boys (I am THAT parent who likes to match/coordinate!)... here it is:

TIE SHIRTS



This set was completed for a 3 year old and 2 year old, cousins.



The "tie" is ironed on to HeatBond, ironed on to the shirt, and then reinforced with a zig-zag stitch.



Here is the dress that matches!  This is part of the same set.  The whole order was for two sets of siblings who are cousins.  The first set is 3 year old boy-girl twins, and the cousins are 2 and newborn.  I just cannot wait to see photos of these 4 darlings in my work at Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

  1. I {heart} these!!! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Tie Shirts :) I also love coordinating outfits!

    ReplyDelete