Saturday, August 28, 2010

Welcome!

You found us!  Sew Stella is run by me.  I make clothes for little girls, inspired by my beautiful daughter, Stella.  Who is named after my grandmother.  Sew Stella was started with one dress and took off!  After some trial and error, I entered into the market of boutique style pillowcase dresses.  Before having a girl, I never imagined the simplicity of this style dress that can be used as a dress, a long shirt, and a shirt!  And dresses that can be worn year round with the proper under garments!

Every dress is handmade by me in my "spare" time. I have a 2 year old and a 1 year old.  

I love to create things and hope to branch out one day... but for now I am loving the positive response to this new business!

Bookmark me and visit often!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment