Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

So, I have this goal: 50 dresses READY TO SELL.

Yesterday I had 20 done.  Last night I got 10 more to the "armpit station".

I thought, "how am I going to sell more if I don't finish these dresses?!?!?"

I decided I would bring all my fabric and take orders!!  Bring my cutting mat, cut the fabric right there, tag the order form to it (collect the cold hard cash!) and BAM! more sales!!!

I was thumbing through a pile of fabric waiting to be worn by some special little girl and, what's this? THREE finished dresses!  Now, they are in my old style (before it occurred to me to use bias tape for the armpits)... so I am not super happy with them... but I can A. sell them for $10 or B. take them apart and re-do the armpits (not before the fair, though!!)

If I can finish everything that is cut I will have 61 dresses for the fair!!  I can live with that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment