Monday, October 11, 2010

White Rabbit

"Oh dear! Oh dear!"

I am running LATE!!  I had such high hopes for high inventory at the craft fair (THIS COMING SATURDAY!).  But, [enter excuse 1, 2, and 3] I am not ready.  Well, I don't feel ready.

I wanted to have 50 dresses, with all of the USMC fabric turned into dresses.  So far I have 10 dresses and only one of them is even seasonal!  Most of them are clearance (dresses I started with and I just don't like) or summer-ish.

But--I am working with every spare moment and my mother in law is coming out on thursday to pick up my "home slack" so I can sew my little butt off!! 

I promise after this fair, I will attempt to blog daily.  I used to blog every day and I really loved it!  I have so much to show and tell... I just have to make the time.

I will, however, let you know what I end up with for the fair!! 

1 comment:

  1. That's alright, no one knows they are clearance dresses. The first craft fair is always the hardest. I have one in a few weeks and haven't even started making anything for it. It's all about the display at your fair. Set it up like a mini designer boutique. You can make your table or racks look fuller by the way you display them. Best wishes and let me know if you need any suggestions. Don't forget to bring lots of $1. And take pictures!!

    ReplyDelete