Thursday, October 28, 2010

"plan"

The serger has increased my productivity.

Being a busy mom has not.  HA!  I LOVE being a mom.  But I REALLY want to get into all my new fabrics--BEFORE the holiday season!!

My plan for the rest of the year is as follows:

1. miss my morning work time to take my DH some camis that he left here.

2. finish all the dresses on my table (20).

3. post holiday samples to facebook

4. Order fabric labels

5. list finished dresses on etsy!!!

6. wonder why I did not order MORE Micheal Miller fabric

7. Nov 1: start Holiday Sale (free shipping on 2 or more dresses--gulp!)

8. Announce that SewStella will be closed for custom orders Thanksgiving-New Years.  (See future post)

9. Sew like crazy to get all the orders done (hoping orders come in!)

10. RELAX over holiday and work on some other projects up my sleeve!

1 comment:

  1. HMM, good luck! Im dying to see some on etsy! You can never order enough Michael Miller or Amy:)

    ReplyDelete